It’s a match? Let’s talk business:
- You have gained relevant experiences developing scalable online solutions, for instance a new airline booking platform, a global e-learning solution for a pharmaceutical company or a website of a consumer goods manufacturer’s international brands?
- As a true team player, you can always see the bigger picture?
- You are the perfect interface between Project Management and Dev Team?
- You are both encouraged and motivated by a tight schedule and complex requirements?
For our team in Frankfurt, we are currently looking for a Lead PHP developer (m/f), who enjoys to actively co-develop and immerse into codes, whilst being able to take the technological project lead and therefore, function as the interface between Project Management and developers.
- Possess an excellent PHP developer know-how, ideally having good Drupal, Symfony, MySQL (or frameworks based on Symfony, such as Silex, Laravel, etc.) skills
- Are familiar with concepts of test-based development, BDD, Clean Code, Continuous Integration (Jenkins) and deployment processes
- Enjoy agile and dynamic processes, shorter release cycles and a close cooperation with the Project Management
- Are part of a creative team, being responsible for all Software Development aspects – from first requirement acquisition to development, testing and launch
- Have impressive communication skills, as well as a quick perception and confident appearance
- Speak very good English and German (both spoken and written)
- Enjoy our work and consist of a professional and motivated IT team of about 25 people (in Frankfurt and Seville)
- Offer you an attractive salary, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home if necessary
- Offer internal language courses (English, Spanish)
- Have internal workshops on a regular basis, host various user groups and participate in technology conferences
- Support flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- All work on the same level and offer you individual development and promotion opportunities