Kairion is a technology provider and marketer based in Frankfurt am Main. Our proprietary technology enables advertisers to reach million of shoppers through display ads and coupons within our publisher network consisting of leading online-shops. A constantly growing customer base ensures continuous supply of new campaigns and already comprises several large international companies as well as leading media agencies.
As our Senior Developer / Lead Architect Ad Technologies it will be your responsibility to take a leadership role in our agile development process and to continuously monitor, improve and scale our ad serving technology. Therefore the position offers a lot of freedom paired with great responsibility for a strong development team.
- Technical design of new features that reach millions of end-users
- Further development of front-end (PHP / SQL) and / or back-end (Erlang / CouchDB / MongoDB) of the Kairion platform
- Ongoing optimization measures and scaling of the distributed Kairion platform / system architecture
- Creation and operation of a global IT & server infrastructure
- Agile approach, short release cycles, test atmosphere and a close cooperation with the product team
- Cooperation and dynamic exchange with experienced professionals
- Expertise in e-commerce systems or ad serving technologies
- Expertise in analysis and design of complex software architectures
- Strong experience in programming and software development of scalable web solutions
- Experience in product development, in the devops and creation of large system architectures
- Knowledge of test-driven development (xUnit, Selenium), Continuous Integration (Jenkins) and deployment processes
- Ideally, knowledge with the handling and analysis of large data sets (Big Data)
- First experience / strong interest in NoSQL databases (CouchDB / MongoDB) and functional programming
- A highly innovative, successfully tested product
- Challenging tasks with team and a lot of personal responsibility
- A highly motivated team with a lot of fun at work
- A modern workplace, in the heart of Frankfurt
- Attractive salary plus the possibility of a participation in our company’s employee stock option plan
Interested? Then we're looking forward to a short message to email@example.com .