Cocomore respects your privacy
The protection of your privacy during the processing of personal data, as well as the security of all business data, is an important concern that we take into consideration in our business processes. We process personal data confidentially and exclusively in compliance with legal provisions.
I. General information
1. In the following you will find information about how we collect personal data when you use our website. Personal data are data which can be used to identify you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
2. The controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union is
Cocomore AG, Platz der Einheit 2, 60327 Frankfurt am Main
Telefon: +49 69 / 97269 – 0, Fax: +49 69 7 92769 – 199
You can contact our data privacy officer by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to "der Datenschutzbeauftragte" at our postal address.
3. If you make contact with us by e-mail or by using our contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, your name, your postal address and your telephone number) are stored by us in order to answer your questions. We erase the data acquired in this connection as soon as their storage is no longer required, or we restrict their processing if such data are subject to statutory retention periods.
4. If we use service providers for specific functions which we offer, or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, you will be informed below in detail about the relevant processes and the stipulated criteria concerning storage periods.
II. Your rights
1. You have the following rights in relation to us with regard to your personal data
- Right of access
- Right to rectification or erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we process your personal data with a data privacy supervisory authority.
III. Collection of personal data when you visit our website
1. If our website is used for information purposes only, in other words if you do not register or send us any other information, we only collect personal data which your browser sends to our servers. This information is the technical information which is required in order to to display our website on your browser (lawful under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR):
- Your IP address
- The date and time of your visit to our websites
- Those of our websites which you have visited and the time spent on them
- Access status /HTTP status code
- The amount of data transmitted
- The Internet browser you use
- The language and version of your browser software
- The operating system you use and its user interface
- The domain name of your Internet service provider
- The website that linked you to our website
Whenever you use our website, different types of cookies are stored on your computer in addition to the data referred to above. Cookies are small text files which are stored on the hard disk for the browser you are using and which send specific information to the location setting the cookie (in this case us). Cookies are not able to execute programs or put viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to make the website more user-friendly and effective. Using cookies is lawful under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR.
By using cookies to store a "session ID," your computer can be recognized whenever it visits various subpages on our website or if it returns to our website at a later time. You can delete cookies in your browser's security settings and you can also configure your browser settings as you wish in order, for example, to refuse to accept third-party cookies or any cookies at all. We draw your attention to the fact that you may not then be able to use all the functions on this website.
Please take note that the option provided by Cocomore for cookie settings has no impact on cookies and active components used by other providers (e.g., YouTube, Facebook, Twitter).
Please find out from the websites of the relevant providers about how they handle your data.
4. Web analysis with Google Analytics
For the purpose of carrying out internal evaluations of cocomore.de, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
Google states that the IP address sent by your browser by Google Analytics is not combined with other data held by Google. You can prevent cookies from being stored by enabling the "Accept no cookies" browser setting.
It is also possible to prevent the data (including your IP address) relating to your use of our website (including your IP address) which are collected by the cookie being sent to or processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following link:
This sets an opt-out cookie which prevents your data from being collected by Google Analytics in the future when you visit our website. Only authorized personnel have access to these anonymized data.
5. Web analysis with BiGauss
For the purpose of carrying out internal evaluations of cocomore.de, we use BiGauss, a web analysis service from Cocomore AG, Platz der Einheit 2, D-60327 Frankfurt am Main, Germany ("Cocomore").
The IP address sent by your browser by BiGauss is not combined with any other data. You can prevent cookies from being stored by enabling the "Accept no cookies" browser setting.
This sets an opt-out cookie which prevents your data from being collected by BiGauss in the future when you visit our website. Only authorized personnel have access to these anonymized data.
6. Use of Hubspot
Our website uses HubSpot, a software from HubSpot Inc., USA. This software is used in the so-called area of inbound marketing and helps us to better coordinate and optimise our marketing strategy by means of statistical analyses and evaluation of the logged user behaviour, among other things
Cookies are used for this purpose. You can prevent the storage of cookies at any time by making the appropriate settings in your browser software or delete cookies that have already been stored.
HubSpot is subject to the TRUSTe 's Privacy Seal and the U.S. - EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S. - Swiss Safe Harbor Framework. Contact us: HubSpot, 2nd Floor 30 North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland, Phone: +353 1 5187500.
This sets an opt-out cookie which prevents your data from being collected by HubSpot in the future when you visit our website. Only authorized personnel have access to these anonymized data.
IV. Use of external links
Cocomore websites may contain links to the websites of third parties who are not associated with us. After you have clicked the link we have no further influence on the collection, storage and processing of any personal data which are sent to third parties when the link is clicked (such as IP address or the URL of the page on which the link is placed), as we naturally have no control over the conduct of third parties. Cocomore disclaims all responsibility for the processing of such personal data by third parties.
V. Storage of application data
You can apply online for a job with Cocomore AG on our website. We store your first name and family name, your e-mail address, your telephone number, the period of notice given by you, your salary expectations and any documents, such as curriculum vitae and references, sent to us in order to carry out the application procedure.
The storage of data relating to applications for positions advertised by us is lawful under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR. If we are unable to consider your application for the position we are advertising and you have not give us your consent to store your data for longer, we will erase the data four months after the application procedure has come to an end.
If you do not apply for a position which we are advertising or after you have applied for an advertised position for which we were unable to consider your application you then consented to your data continuing to be stored by us after the application procedure comes to an end, the storage of your data is lawful under Article (1) a) GDPR and on the grounds of your consent. Your data are then stored in order to be able to take them into account for future job vacancies and to make contact with you as necessary.
VI. Use of personal data and purpose limitation
Cocomore or a service provider commissioned by Cocomore uses your personal data for the purposes of technically administering websites, for customer administration, for product service surveys and to answer any inquiries you send to Cocomore only to the extent which is necessary for these purposes or in accordance with the purposes for which data are processed as stated on our websites. Our employees and the service providers commissioned by Cocomore are committed to confidentiality and to compliance with the provisions of the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation and the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz). The commissioned service providers have been carefully selected and commissioned, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
All the technical and organizational measures needed to comply with data protection are also taken.
VII. Use of your data for advertising purposes
We only use your personal data for advertising purposes to inform you about our products and services and in some cases to ask your opinion about them if you have given us your explicit consent. If you have provided your consent to such use but do not wish to receive advertising from Cocomore in the future, you may withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. Your data are then erased accordingly or, if they are still needed for settlement and accounting purposes, are made unavailable.
VIII. Withdrawal of consent and objection
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw this at any time. Any such objection will influence the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it.
2. You can also object to processing if we process your personal data not on the basis of your consent in order to perform a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract or for any other purposes permitted by law but after weighing up interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR. If you object to the use of your data in such cases, we request that you state the grounds of such objection and the reasons why your personal data should not be processed as described by us. We will then examine the situation and either stop processing your data, change the way we process your data or will explain to you what protected grounds we have for continuing to process your data.
IX. Automated decision-making, profiling, data transmission to non-EU states
The data are not used for automated decision-making or profiling. Data are not transmitted to recipients outside the European Union.