Using Social CRM profitably
Social media and CRM have often been two ways to the same objective
Fruitful combination of analytical CRM and social media
1. When generating leads & (re-)activating contacts:
- Paid media promotions on social networks, especially on Facebook, provide elaborate targeting options (Adzine offers an extensive overview at adzine.de/facebook-advertising).
- Particularly interesting is the fact that you can link this option profitably with CRM data: On the one hand, by targeting defined segments within existing contacts on Facebook (called ‘Custom Audience’) or by finding promising new contacts by determining statistical twins (so-called ‘Lookalike Audience’).
- Subsequently you can turn these contacts into registrations directly in the social media environment. There are numerous options ranging from sweepstakes to contests to product sampling campaigns in the form of Facebook apps or micro sites for CRM activities, at the desktop and on-the-go - for the acquisition and activation as well as for the reactivation of contacts.
- If you organize these activities through specific tools such as Facelift Multi-Action-Hub, you can then inform the newly acquired participants about each campaign individually, directly and for free Facelift/engagement).
2. When acquiring data & insights:
Did we get you interested?